a true story

Alla Volobyeva

https://www.facebook.com/alla.volobyeva.9

Another Ukrainian artist living in the front line of the war. The first issue of THE JOURNEY will be devoted to them. 
She shares her painful images because of a painful experience.



“When the full-scale war began in Ukraine, I was pregnant and had to give birth. I was hiding in the basement of my house, because the Russian bastards were already approaching our house. It's a long story, I'm living in it now.

Several of my works, with pain.”

“Quando è iniziata la guerra su vasta scala in Ucraina, ero incinta e dovevo partorire. Mi nascondevo nel seminterrato di casa mia, perché i bastardi russi si stavano già avvicinando a casa nostra. È una lunga storia, che sto ancora vivendo.

Molti dei miei lavori, con dolore.”






She declares: "Bulls stop the war and everything bad."

Commenti

Post più popolari